Andy Meyer is a business professional with an expansive 20 years of Business Management and Real Estate experience. Not many in the real estate industry have the background of Andy’s and here’s how his customers benefit.
Andy holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration – Management from UW – Eau Claire and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) earned at University of Phoenix. Clients of Andy’s benefit tremendously from his experience & professionalism especially when negotiating contracts.
Andy is also a Wisconsin State Certified Home Inspector which allows him to lend an observant yet objective eye to all the properties he enters. Although Andy cannot perform an inspection on the property you purchase, imagine the benefit of walking through a home with someone with this expertise?
Andy is a licensed REALTOR® and member of the Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA), the Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors (GMAR), and the National Association of Realtors (NAR). In the end, Andy helps make the right decisions happen. He listens to the needs of all parties involved in a transaction and gets to the heart of the matter. Some transactions have challenges and when they arise he is the ideal problem solver and works toward quick solutions. He opens the lines of communication to make sure transactions stay on track and expectations are met. He believes in a strategic plan for every task and understands that the word "results" means different things to different people. He knows the importance of making timely decisions to achieve successful outcomes. He provides the leadership and communication skills necessary to get the job done right the first time.
Andy advises clients who are purchasing and selling residential and commercial real estate. Although it may seem simple, there are fundamental responsibilities he assists with, including:
• Properly preparing the necessary documents to ensure his clients put their best foot forward in a transaction
• Providing advice and information to clients to assist them in making the best & informed decisions
• Being an advocate for his clients to ensure their goals and objectives are met
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers
• Constantly analyze economic & real estate market trends to assist clients in their decisions
• Being there when needed & being accessible
Andy is always available at email@example.com and 262-442-0620.