ABSTRACT OF TITLE
ADJUSTABLE RATE MORTGAGE
- You plan to move prior to your fixed period ending
- You plan to use the savings to accomplish other goals
- You plan on making extra payments to pay the load down faster while doing so at the lower interest rate.
AGREEMENT OF SALE
DO I NEED A REAL ESTATE AGENT?
Some people think that selling a home on your own is easy and comes without challenges. Although some people could do so without any problems, you would only market to approximately 5% of the market. Getting the best price and terms usually occurs when the entire market competes. Often times we can get even more than you could have on your own, while even paying our commissions.
HOW SHOULD I PRICE MY HOME WHEN PUTTING IT ON THE MARKET?
Many people believe the strategy of over pricing your home “to see what happens because we can always lower the price later” will not hurt them. Truth be told, the first few weeks on the market are the most important in achieving your goal of selling your home at the best price and the best terms. The higher you price your home, the less buyers are available.
During our pricing conversation, we will determine the best possible listing range for your home. We make all of our decisions as a team, and you are part of that team when you partner with us.
WHAT IF MY OFFER IS REJECTED?
Once you make an offer, the offer can be: accepted outright; rejected; countered; or multiple countered. In a multiple counter situation, the seller can counter multiple offers rather than just yours. Depending on the circumstances, your experienced RE/MAX Service First advisor will give you advice to best position your offer.
BILL OF SALE
BREACH OF CONTRACT
BROKER PRICE OPINION (BPO)
Types of liens include:
- Mechanic’s Lien – contractors may file such lien on the property as insurance making certain they get paid.
- Judgment Lien – If you are involved in a court case and a judgement is filed against you, the winning party can file a judgement lien against your home until the payment is made.
- Tax Lien – If you do not pay your taxes, the government may file a tax lien on your home.
Liens can be removed. RE/MAX Service First recommends having any lien against your home removed as soon as you can. A simple way to do so is by negotiating with the lien holder. If you are certain the lien is unjustified you can file a lawsuit to have the court order the lien removed
OFFER TO PURCHASE
PRE-APPROVED LETTER FOR A MORTGAGE
PRINCIPAL ON A LOAN
REALTOR'S CODE OF ETHICS
When you’re looking to buy or sell again, we’ll always be here to serve you.
21075 Swenson Dr. #200,
Waukesha, WI 53186
Listing Office Name:
RE/MAX Service First
Information is supplied by seller and other third parties and has not been verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing