Successful Wisconsin Realtors with Experience - RE/MAX Service First
Buying and Selling Homes in Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties
The vision we support is “Providing exceptional and successful real estate services through education and detailed assistance.”
RE/MAX Service First is a team of dedicated and committed real estate professionals who are always service-focused to the needs of our clients.
- Our team is balanced, always honest and value our integrity. We strive to provide the best customer experience possible and always keep communication open.
- Our clients are members of our team and we value their input, feedback and opinions.
- Our mission is to provide competent, reliable and superior real estate services to our clients. Whether they are buying, selling or exchanging real estate, we value them and provide top-notch service and education.
- Our realtors patiently listens to our clients, learn their goals and needs, and always respect their decisions.
- Our agents strives to be our client’s professional advisors during the buying or selling process.
- Our products, services and use of technology will be of the highest quality and professionalism. We are constantly aware of changing market trends and keep current on our education. We always strive to build our knowledge base.
- Our team will always be friendly, compassionate, understand and patient while we address our client’s needs.
RE/MAX Service First Points of Culture:
- Commitment. Our realtors give everything and we commit to 100% service to our clients. We are committed to the Vision, Mission, Culture, and success of the TEAM and our clients. We commit to the future growth of the company through client satisfaction and referrals.
- Ownership. I am responsible for my actions and outcomes and own everything that takes place in my work and my life, personally and professionally. I understand that change begins with me. I take accountability for my actions, either positive or negative.
- Integrity. I am what I live and I am a product of my decisions. I always speak the truth to myself, my clients, my team, and future prospects. I keep my word and always strive to deliver the best decisions based on my word and for my clients. I will adhere to moral and ethical principles always in everything that I do.
- Excellence. Good enough isn’t. I always deliver my best for my clients and my team. From my communication to my attention to detail, I always strive to deliver the best and achieve the best results for my clients. I try to learn from my errors and am always looking to grow professionally and personally. I will continue to educate myself formally and informally.
- Communication. In real estate communication is crucial for all parties involved. I speak positively of my company, my team, and my clients. I use empowering and positive communication. I never use sarcasm and gossip is not a part of who I am. I will promptly reply to my team, my clients, and all others involved in my transactions. I will apologize where needed or appropriate and work toward finding solutions.
- Success. I totally focus my thoughts, energy and attention to the successful outcome of my transactions, as well as everything I am involved in. I am willing to win and allow others to win as well graciously. I am a successful person and want others around me to succeed as well.
- Education. I learn from my mistakes. I consistently learn, grow and strive to master my job and my career. I strive to educate my current and future clients about the real estate process. I teach my clients what I know about properties, offers, as well as the buying and selling process. I continue to earn new designations and constantly grow professionally through continuing and specialized education.
- Systems. I always look to the systems for guidance and solutions. I rely on my team, broker, and my written guides to be successful and to best look out for my clients. I will always suggest improvements to the system and processes as I learn of them.
- Fun. Work is only fulfilling if it is fun and balanced. I view my life as a journey to be enjoyed as I appreciate what I have, and what I am willing to work for and to achieve. Home buying should be a fun process and I work towards having fun professionally with my clients.
- Team Work. I am a team player and also a team leader. I rely on my team for help when needed, as well as the processes set in place for me to succeed. I strive to do my part to achieve my team’s goals. I am flexible and will adapt as needed from day to day.
Our Team Consists of:
John Gscheidmeier, Owner/Licensed Wisconsin Realtor
As the son of a Pewaukee firefighter, John Gscheidmeier followed in his father’s footsteps as a volunteer firefighter before embarking on a 20+ year career in law enforcement. In this time, he dispatched for the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department and served as Police Officer for the City of Glendale.
Bitten by the real estate bug in the early 1990s, John went on to earn his realtor’s license and a Master’s degree in Management Science from Cardinal Stritch University. In addition to working as a realtor, John been a college-level instructor since 1997. He also owns and manages investment property.
Mark Ruppelt - Licensed Wisconsin Realtor and Attorney
Thank you for checking out my bio. I am a highly motivated, energetic, and friendly Realtor who understands people and individuals uniquenessess. I have spent 20 years in private practice as an attorney. In those years serving people as an attorney, I have become an expert negotiator who understands contracts. Sometimes the real estate market can become difficult to understand and downright confusing. Let me use my expertise and the skills I have acquired as an attorney to help you sell your home or purchase the home of your dreams. I have devoted my life to assisting and helping others through very difficult times as an attorney. I am there when people need me the most. I invite my clients to contact me at any time. I am here to help and will be your trusted advisor from beginning to end. I will work hard for you. I have a passion for understanding people and that will assist me in helping you find your perfect home or a buyer for the home you are selling.
Please feel free to call me with any questions or inquiries at 414-699-7892 or email at Mark@Redefined.com
Contact the best real estate TEAM in Wisconsin today to schedule your initial consultation.